The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest is a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events that celebrate the Italian and fishing traditions of the oldest sea port in the United States!
Saturday, June 30, 2018
- 10am | Seine Boat Race | Pavilion Beach Gloucester
- US Coast Guard v. U.S. Navy, Gloucester Police Department v. Gloucester Fire Department
- Noon - Midnight | Carnival Open | Saint Peter's Square
- 3pm | Children's games at Beach Court
- 4:45pm | Sports events at Pavilion Beach Gloucester | Seine boat races & greasy pole contest
- 8:00-11:30pm | Musical Entertainment | Saint Peter's Park featuring: FRANCO CORSO
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups.
Ride Coupons Not Available on Saturday or Sunday
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.