Summer Shore Camps run June 16 through August 22. Summer Shore Camps including Boston Red Sox Baseball Summer Camp and Boston Children’s Theatre. Shore Country Day School offers a variety of Summer Shore Camps focusing on both sports and enrichment. Full- and half-day camps are available and welcome students in grades 1-10.
- Summer Shore Sports Camps are designed to give young athletes an opportunity to develop skills and enhance game play.
- Summer Shore Enrichment Camps, serving kids in grades 1-9, allows children to hone their talents and explore new passions through various avenues.
NEW! Shore Country Day School has formed a creative and collaborative partnership with Boston Children’s Theatre (BCT) to bring BCT’s Summer Studio program to the North Shore for students ages 9 – 19 between June and August.
BCT will bring its respected pre-professional summer studios program to Shore’s campus where students will perform in the school’s new state of the art 375-seat theater. Summer Studio attendees will also have access to the school’s dynamic Center for Creativity, which includes classrooms for all arts disciplines and studios, and eventually the hallmark Innovation Lab. For more information, visit www.bostonchildrenstheatre.org.
Summer Shore 2014 includes many new and unique offerings:
- Boston Children’s Theatre (BCT) to bring BCT’s Summer Studio
- Boston Red Sox Baseball Summer Camp
- Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions!
- PrimeTime Lacrosse Camp – NEW!
- Boston Soccer Academy Camp
- Girls’ Lacrosse Camp
- Girls’ Field Hockey Camp
- Art and Nature Camp – NEW!
- Glowing Fairy House Lanterns Camp – NEW!
- Whimsical Wire Sculptures – NEW!
- Costume Designer’s Insight – NEW!
- Marimba Band – NEW!
- Book Making – NEW!
- The Lunch Bunch
- Ceramics – NEW!
- Clay Fun – NEW!
- Marvelous Masquerades – NEW!
Offering one-week sports camps baseball, lacrosse, soccer, and field hockey for players entering grades 2 – 10, Summer Shore Sports Camps are designed to give young athletes an opportunity to develop skills and enhance game play.
Beginners learn the basics, while advanced players strengthen technique and tactical play to bring their games to the next level.
Drills, scrimmages, and small and large team games provide fun and valuable learning experience for novice and expert players alike.
Summer Shore Sports Camps baseball, soccer, and lacrosse coaches are professional, experienced athletes who have been managing organized sports for many years. Our girls’ lacrosse and girls’ field hockey coaches are teachers and athletes who have many years of playing and coaching experience in high school and college. Each camp director is committed to making the week of camp exciting and fun!
Summer Shore Enrichment Camps, serving campers entering grades 1-9, allow children to explore new passions while having fun in one of our many enrichment offerings. Our one-week enrichment camps have a variety of options available in both the morning and afternoon sessions.
Summer Shore Enrichment Camps instructors consist primarily of Shore Country Day School’s own faculty! All other instructors are qualified professionals in their respective fields.