Unplug, lace up your skates and enjoy the beauty of the New England outdoors this February Vacation! The MarketStreet Lynnfield, Outdoor Skating Rink hosts extended hours during February Vacation Week.
Enjoy public skating 7 days a week.
A perfect activity for February vacation, MarketStreet Lynnfield, the North Shore’s largest open-air shopping destination, celebrates the final week of its public ice skating for the season with extended hours from Sunday, February 19th through Sunday February 26th. www.marketstreetlynnfield.com
The MarketStreet Rink is presented by Lahey Health and is one of the most sought after skating destinations in New England. With views of Reedy Meadow and neighbors such as J.Crew, Vineyard Vines, J.P. Licks, Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, lululemon athletica and FuGaKyu Japanese Cuisine. The rink is a classic 50 x 100 foot skating rink situated on The Green, the centerpiece of MarketStreet Lynnfield’s community events, performances and gatherings. It is illuminated by snowflake lights and features festive music. A 200-ton refrigeration unit ensures optimal ice temperature, even in warmer temperatures.
February vacation hours and rates for the rink’s final week of the season are as follows; guests can rent skates or bring their own. Pending availability, the rink can also be rented for private parties and events.
- Sunday, February 19th: 11am-8pm
- Monday, February 20th: 10am-10pm
- Tuesday, February 21st: 10am-10pm
- Wednesday, February 22nd: 10am-10pm
- Thursday, February 23rd: 10am-10pm
- Friday, February 24th: 10am-10pm
- Saturday, February 25th: 11am-10pm
- Sunday, February 26th: 11am-8pm
* The MarketStreet Rink closes for the season after skating on Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Ages 13 and up: $8.00
- Children 12 and under: $6.00
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Skate Rentals: $4.00