Join us for special events highlighting our popular camps. Enjoy fun activities for the whole family, take tours of our grounds and facilities and ask Y staff any question you have about our camps.
Build friendships and memories to last a lifetime! YMCA of the North Shore camps offer a variety of experiences for children of all ages.
- Kids love our classic day camps, Sterling Woods Day Camp, Camp Tricklin' Falls, Camp Dory, Camp Spindrift, Camp Windward, Children's Island Day Camp, Camp Takoma and Camp Naumkeag--complete with Adventure Courses, arts and crafts, sports, swimming, archery, science and much more.
- Enjoy specialty camps for budding athletes, gymnasts, artists, actors, scientists, writers, chefs and even Harry Potter fans and Jedi Masters!
- Explore the great outdoors with YMCA Outdoor Leadership camps. From whitewater rafting and rock climbing to traversing mountain peaks and mountain biking Vermont's best trails, we've got the camp for you!
- Y camps provide developmental experiences in fun ways to help kids thrive, build confidence and become healthy, caring and responsible adults.
- Children gain a sense of achievement and build teamwork and leadership skills through our programs, and are welcomed each day by caring and nurturing staff.
- We offer flexible schedules as well as morning and afternoon extended care--ideal for working families.
- Safety and well-being are our staff's highest priority.
View or download a guide now at www.northshoreymca.org/camp