Wee Farmers is designed for our 3-5 year old friends who want to explore the farm, meet our animals, and get a taste of what Farm Camp is like at Appleton! You’ll get to dig into life on the farm and lend a helping hand brushing our goats, feeding our bunnies, making butter and taste testing in the education garden! Learn about how we grow our vegetables and see how good your senses are with Harvest Blanket. Meet our cows and learn how we milk them. We’ll start our morning with a quick craft before venturing out for some farm discovery and nature exploration.
This program is perfect for younger siblings who have older siblings signed up for the Appleton Farm Camp and want to join in the fun too! If you are looking for more fun afterwards we encurage families to have a snack on the porch, explore our trails and visit our farm store after the program!
This program runs Monday-Friday with a different theme each day. Feel free to sign up for one day or multiple depending on your schedule! One adult must attend, but may bring multiple kids.
- Monday: Wool & Wonderful Veggies
- Tuesday: Mini Moos & Butter Making
- Wednesdays: Bunnies & Bugs
- Thursday: Glorious Goats & Garden Explorers
- Friday: Creative Chickens & Egg-Cellent Eggs
- Monday: Glorious Goats & Garden Explorers
- Tuesday: Creatie Chickens & Egg-Cellent Eggs
- Wednesday: Mini Moos & Butter Making
- Thursday: Wool & Wonderful Veggies
- Friday: Bunnies & Bugs