Rachel Simmons, author and educator, presents 'How Self-Compassion Makes You Braver, Happier & More Successful' at Tower School. Research shows that self-criticism heightens anxiety and lowers motivation, yet most people believe it’s the key to success. In this workshop, learn a researched, three-step practice to deal with setbacks, manage difficult feelings, and quiet the voice of a destructive inner critic.
There’s nothing more inspiring to me than watching someone discover she’s braver than she thought. I want everyone to know “YES” is within their grasp.
- This evening event is for parents, caregivers and educators.
- Admission is free and open to the public.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR THIS FREE EVENT
- Admission for this TowerTalks speaker series event is FREE of charge.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to indicate the number of people in your party.
ABOUT RACHEL SIMMONS
Rachel Simmons is the author of:
As an educator, Rachel teaches girls and women skills to build their resilience, amplify their voices, and own their courage so that they—and their relationships—live with integrity and health.