Miss Lisa invites you to join her for some family-friendly seasonal nature walks in the area. Together we will explore the salt marsh, the woods, and more. We will look for birds, mammals, and of course, mushrooms! We'll use our "science eyes" and "nature ears" and learn, play, and discover together. Frogs are calling and birds are singing, which means spring is coming! Let's explore a spring pool and see what signs of life we can find.
For kids ages 4-8. All children must be accompanied by at least one participating adult. Sign up for one or more sessions.
- March 15: Who's Asleep? (Maudslay State Park, Newburyport)
- March 22: Who's Awake? (Deer Island, Amesbury)
- March 29: Signs of Spring (Location to be determined)
- April 5: Wake Up Spring! (Hans Morris Reservation, Newbury)
- April 12: Spring on the River (Joppa Flats Salt Marsh, Newburyport)
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 10-11:30am
Members: Adult: $13; Child: $11
Non-Member: Adult: $17; Child: $15