Are you looking for a new Mother's Day experience this year? Come celebrate the wonderful women in your life and join us in the Tent and Garden Courtyard for a morning of music and making memories among the beautiful tulips at the historic Willowdale Estate.
- Spring Peas and radishes, young greens, smoked salmon (gluten & nut free)
- Asparagus Salad, herb and egg dressing (nut free)
- Strawberry salad, mint, banyuls vinegar, buratta and gem lettuce (gluten & nut free)
- Traditional fruit salad (gluten & nut free)
- Shrimp and Grits (gluten & nut free)
- Buttermilk biscuits with gravy (nut free)
- Sticky buns
- Pork belly Hash (gluten & nut free)
- Spring onion and potato (gluten & nut free)
- Red pepper, jalapeno and cheddar (gluten & nut free)
- Spinach, leeks, goat cheese (gluten & nut free)
- Bacon and sausage (gluten & nut free)
- Alprilla Farm wheat crepe, ham, gruyere caramelized onion (nut free)
- Fine herb crepe, Wild mushroom and brie (nut free)
- Mint Crepe, Strawberries and cream cheese (nut free)
- Citrus crepe, Lemon curd, raspberry (nut free)
- Trio of donuts (let us surprise you!) (1 gluten free option + nut free)
BEVERAGES: In addition to the included non-alcoholic beverages we will have a Bloody Mary Bar, Beer and Wine at a cash bar accepting cash or credit payments.
ENTERTAINMENT: Photo areas, and background music provided in the Tent and Garden Courtyard
- Orders with 1-5 people will be seated at our communal style tables with other parties (make new friends!)
- Orders with 6-12 people will be seated together at a single table
- If you would like to be seated with another party please order tickets together in a single order!
Parking attendants will be provided, please carpool when able!
"Stroller Parking" areas will be provided at the estate.
Adults - $45 per guest
Children under 12 y/o: $15
Infants under 1 y/o: FREE (please request a highchair at checkout if needed)
Your ticket includes: State tax, food, and entertainment (gratuity for your server is not included but always appreciated)
No refunds after MAY 1ST