Magnolia’s 43rd Annual Road Race is a 5k Race to be held rain or shine along a beautiful, scenic route in Magnolia. A 1k Walk/Fun Run will appeal to kids and those not capable of completing the 5k. All proceeds from the races go to the Magnolia Library.
The 1k course is short, easy and also includes scenic Shore Road. All kids who enter get a ribbon and there are trophies for the top finishers. All proceeds benefit the Magnolia Library & Community Center. There will be live music and a pancake breakfast, gauranteed fun for the entire family.
What you should know:
- USATF Sanctioned Course
- There's a pancake breakfast!
- Free shirts for first 100 5k entrants
- No extra online registration fees
- Proceeds go to the Magnolia Library
- Police & Fire Touch-A-Truck
- Kids entry fee includes Pancake Breakfast!
Good Morning Gloucester Interview with 2013 Race Organizers