The Community House Of Hamilton & Wenham is pleased to offer a new winter farmers market just in time for the holidays, to provide you with the very best ingredients and treats for your holiday feasts!
Local vendors include:
Beet Your Best - Vegan and gluten-free energy bars and granola.
Candles by Erin - Reiki Infused Candles
Crepe du Jour - Made to order french sweet and savory crepes
- Living Soil Gardens - Microgreens and salad mixes
- Marshview Farm - Root veggies, greens and eggs
- Moonlight Farm - Locally raised meats from Ashburnham
- Source Bakery - Hand Pies, Biscuits, Cakes, Cookies, Cinnamon Buns & more all made fresh, from scratch with locally sourced ingredients
- Valicenti Pasta Farm – Farmstead Pasta Sauces; Gourmet Ravioli; Unique Fresh Pasta; Ready-To-Cook Lasagna
- Iron Ox Farm with fruits and vegetables from Topsfield.
- Al's Hives and Honey from Amesbury.
- Rocket Fuel Pesto with a selection of chef made, small batch pestos made right in The Community House kitchen!
Saturdays, November 20, December 4 & December 18, 2021 Noon-3pm