Walk the trails with a group at Harold Parker State Forest every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. – Meeting location varies weekly. Email email@example.com for location.
This is a moderately paced walk appropriate for ages ages 6 and up. Tips and guidlines for this walk:
- Wear comfortable walking footwear, preferably hiking footwear. Sneakers are not recommended.
- Feel free to bring snowshoes/skis on days with snow.
- Please wear appropriate attire for the weather.
- Water and trail snacks are recommended, especially if you are bringing children.
- Cancelled only in the event of heavy rain/snow.
- If you are not sure about weather conditions or have any other questions please call ahead.
Wednesdays at 10:00am