Salem’s first Children’s Costume Ball in the heart of Downtown Salem will be an event you won’t want to miss! This October, join the Good Witch of Salem as she hosts a costume ball for children of all ages at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and Suites! Come dressed to “trick” or “treat” in your spookiest, glamorous, silliest or homemade costume creation! The ballroom of the hotel will be decked out in Halloween décor with surprises around every corner. Attendees will be able to immerse themselves into photo opportunities, crafts, and ghoulish games. All guests will be invited to have lunch followed by Halloween dancing and spooky fun!
Costume Ball Highlights
- Halloween Setting in Downtown Salem
- Kids Lunch Menu with a choice of Chicken Fingers & French Fries or Pasta
- Adult Lunch Menu includes a North End Lunch Buffet:
- Minestrone Soup, Vine Ripe Tomato, Fresh Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Drizzled in Olive Oil, Caesar Salad with Fresh Parmesan Cheese Croutons, Penne Pasta Primavera with Marinara Sauce, Chicken Marsala, Fresh Seasoned Vegetables with Fresh Parsley, Garlic Bread, and Tiramisu.
- Coffee, Tea, and Soda
- Seasonal Desserts
- Halloween Coloring & Crafts
- Halloween Games & Prizes
- Costume Contest
- DJ and Dancing
- Photo Opportunities