Bring your troop and the whole family to meet our maple trees, tour the sugarhouse, try a taste of our sweet syrup, and participate in winter games and activities. Try your hand at using real sugaring tools at the tree-tapping station, warm up and toast marshmallows by the campfire, and participate in a snow creature building contest where the winner gets a free bottle of syrup! Our dress-like-a-lumberjack photo booth can capture your sweet memories and each scout will go home with a special maple sugaring jamboree badge.
Activities are ongoing, with maple sugaring tours at 1:15 pm, 1:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:15 pm, and 2:30 pm.
- Food, drinks, and maple syrup are available for sale in the barn.
- Tours last about an hour and run rain or shine.
- Registration is required.
- Dress warmly and wear warm waterproof boots because the walk is entirely outdoors.
- Children under 2 yrs of age are free, however trails are not stroller-friendly.