Picture yourself relaxing on the deck of this beautiful 65- foot schooner as she sails out of Gloucester harbor on a light southwesterly breeze. Join us for a sail and get a taste for what it was like to sail on a fishing schooner a hundred years ago. Help the crew raise the sails, or just sit back and take in the sights and sounds of Gloucester’s coastline.
- This is on a first come first serve basis.
- Please form a line outside our shed.
- Guests must check in no later than 30 minutes before departure time.
- Please be sure to bring layers as it is always 10 degrees cooler on the water.
- Beverages will be for sale onboard and due to our license you may not bring your own.
- We do not have room for coolers, but if you have a small backpack that is okay.
Weather Notice: The captain will make a decision to cancel if weather is not favorable. In this case, we will put a post on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/schoonerlannon/ and a message on our voicemail at 978.281.6634 letting passengers know. We will not cancel until the day of the trip.