Fresh from the garden, learn the skills to assemble a petite but dramatic posy arrangement that allow its ingredients to shine, featuring the ultimate queen of spring – the peony. Learn how to create a beautiful posy arrangement that combines both traditional and whimsical ingredients for a beautiful and unexpected combination.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to Care for Cut Peonies
- Step-by-step posy construction techniques
- Choosing the correct floral supplies and vessels
- Understanding colors and fundamental ingredients
- Understanding basic floral design fundamentals
Space is limited; Pre-registration required. This program takes place in our new Garden Gateway.