Join the Newburyport Education Foundation for their Lighthouse Auction to raise funds that will go to enhance the quality of public education in the Newburyport School District. This auction is the biggest fundraiser of the year for NEF, raising over $100,000! This years' auction proceeds will go to the District-Wide STEM Initiative (Phase 2 &3) at the Molin Upper Elementary, Nock Middle School, and Newburyport High School
There are many ways to get involved:
- DONATE an auction item or experience. Examples include: sporting tickets and memorabilia, unique experiences, gift certificates, hotel stays, etc.
- ATTEND the auction with your friends and family! It is a great night out that includes a dinner buffet, cash bar, raffles and lots of BIDDING!
- BID on great items through our online auction, silent auction (mobile bid from our auction or anywhere) and live auction.
- VOLUNTEER to assist with the event. Email us at email@example.com to learn more about the volunteer opportunities still available.
- SPONSOR the event! The NEF has a wide marketing reach that includes:
- 3,500+ email address and highly successful click rate on e-newsletters
- Monthly Column in Newburyport Daily News
- 1,200+ Facebook followers and 600+ Twitter followers
- Streamlined new website that highlights our sponsors
- Ability to reach every family (2,000+) in the Newburyport Public Schools District via the Community Page of their website