Come to the Marblehead Street Festival at Bank Square (intersection of Washington and Hopper Street). This festival is a fun tradition that's part of 4th of July celebrations! There will be something for everone including magic, street perfromers, live music, face painting, sidewalk chalk art, henna tattoos, fairy houses, juggling, hula hoops and more.
- John Bonaparte - His Magic will Amaze
- Big Nazo - First time in Marblehead!
- Chris Yerlig - Extraordinary Mime!
- Maria O'Connor - Get your Henna Here
- Jacob Abbisso - Amazing Balloon Tying
- Josh Madruga - Caricature Artist
- Roze & Jim Malone - A Terrific Local Musical Group
- MFoA Volunteers - Make-a-Plant
- Secrets in your Backyard - Magic of Fairy Houses
- MHS National Arts Honor Society Students - Make a Chalk Drawing or Get Your Face painted
- Friends of Marblehead Abandoned Animals - How about a Pet! Adoption services
- Marblehead Museum - A Marblehead Treasure and host of our Youth & Student Exhibit
Part of the Marblehead Festival of Arts