Join us for our summer concerts in the gardens. We’ll have Notch Brewing biergarten and a local food truck for you to enjoy while soaking in the act of the evening. This is a BYO chair event, we also recommend bug spray.
- July 8th | Dan Gabel and the Able Tones (New England’s Favorite Big Band)
- July 15th | Koliba Afro Pop (Koliba brings together musicians from two continents to blend traditional and modern styles– including West African Rhythms, Hi Life, Reggae, Ska, Zouk and more)
- July 22nd | The Love Dogs (Jazz)
- July 29th | Los Sugar Kings (New England Music Award Winners, Sugar Kings is a Boston-based Cuban Roots, R&B, Rock & Reggae quartet)
- August 5th | Jah Spirit Reggae (African-Reggae beat with elements of calypso jazz, blues and rock)
- August 12th | Boogaloo Swamis (Cajun and Zydeco)
- August 19th | Hot Tamale Brass Band (An exciting excursion into New Orleans jazz, festive Mardi Gras, funky second line parades, traditional Dixieland jazz and reverent New Orleans jazz funeral traditions)
- August 26th | Myanna Jazz Quartet (Contemporary soul / jazz)
Please note that outside food and drink are prohibited.
For questions contact Colleen Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds must be requested within 7 days of the event.