Come to Marini Farm for a fun journey through our corn maze! The theme of 2019's maze is 'Exploring America'. This is not your typical corn maze; it is both educational and interactive. There are over 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering. We don't give you clues...you need to find your way out on your own! You will be able to track your progress through the maze by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze! Average time to complete the corn maze is 1.5 hours — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! For our youngest adventurers, we also have a 1 acre/20 minute "mini maze".
Take the challenge of finding your way through the maze with your family and friends and enjoy lots of fun activities afterwards! There are hayrides, a jumping pillow, giant inflatables, a funky pumpkin trace, a corn house, an apple cannon, a mini maze for the little ones, a rope maze and more!
All children, age 13 and under, MUST have a paying adult inside the maze park/corn maze at all times* Every guest, over the age of 2, must have an admission wristband to enter the Maze Park
- 7 days a week 10am - 6pm
- Flashlight Nights: Fridays & Saturdays 6-10:30pm (begins 9/27/2019)
- Last tickets sold 1 hour before closing
- September 7 & 8 – Doggy Maze Daze 10am-6pm
- October 19 & 20 – Trick or Treat Hayrides (10am-4pm)
- October 26 & 27 – Hallow-Marini Party (12pm-3pm)
- October 27 at 6pm, Maze closes to the public (October 28 – 31 open only if field trip or corporate event booked)
- 8 acre corn maze (1.5 hours to complete)
- 1 acre mini maze (20 min to complete)
- 70′ Jumping Pillow
- 50′ Giant Tube Slide
- Pirate Ship Play Structure
- Giant Chair
- Rope Maze
- Corn Silo Dig
- Duck Races
- Bounce Houses (height/weight restrictions apply)
- Dump truck play structure
- Guess Who Game
- Cow Train & Hayrides (weekend days only)
We try to stay open whenever possible, but bad & unpredictable weather is a reality in New England. Even in a light drizzle the maze may be open but other attractions will close. When in doubt, call 978-238-9386. Refunds will not be issued due to bad weather.