The Community House Of Hamilton & Wenham hosts a Farmers' Market on the lawn in front of The Community House every Friday afternoon offering local made foods and flowers from local sources for local families. Vendor offerings must be grown, raised, or produced within 100 miles of Hamilton.
Past Local Vendors have included:
- Al’s Hives and Honey – Honey, honey products and beautiful wax wraps from Amesbury
- Bee Happy Supplies LLC – Lip balm and moisturizer made from honey and beeswax, pure beeswax candles, honey and honey sticks
- Beet Your Best -Vegan and gluten-free energy bars and granola.
- Candles by Erin – Reiki Infused Candles
- Crepe du Jour – Made to order French sweet and savory crepes
Doodlebug Repurposed Sweater Mittens
- Herrick Farm – Winter squash galore! Butternuts, blue hubbards, acorns and more
- Iron Ox Farm– Fresh organic vegetables grown in Hamilton
- Marshview Farm – Root veggies, greens and eggs
- Moonlight Farm Locally raised meats from Ashburnham
- Rocket Fuel Pesto – selection of chef made, small batch pestos made right in The Community House kitchen
- Source Bakery – Hand Pies, Biscuits, Cakes, Cookies, Cinnamon Buns & more all made fresh, from scratch with locally sourced ingredients
- Valicenti Pasta Farm – Farmstead Pasta Sauces; Gourmet Ravioli; Unique Fresh Pasta; Ready-To-Cook Lasagna