Spring is here, the plants are blooming, and the farmers are busy! We invite your little farmers to experience life at the farm as they explore the farmstead harvesting, hiking, and playing. Through farm “chores,” such as collecting eggs, brushing rabbits, and other age appropriate hands on activities, stories, and adventures, little farmers will become fully immersed in what life is like for a farmer. Each session will last 1 hour and will have a different theme such as “what plants need to grow.”
- This program is recommended for children age 2 years 9 months to age 4.
- Adult supervision is required, this is not a drop off program.
- This is a drop in version of our popular Preschool Farm Explorers program (typically offered as a series)
- Fee covers one class for one adult and child pair.
- Younger siblings are welcome with an additional fee of $10 per member child and $15 per nonmember child.
- Pre-registration is suggested but is NOT required, drop in to join the class for just one or come again and again!