Come to Spencer Peirce Little Farm for a program for homeschool families. October is Massachusetts Archaeology Month! Participants become archaeologists as they excavate a mock pit with actual tools of the trade and process reproduction artifacts in a field lab. Inside the museum, they explore building archaeology via trap doors. They analyze objects to learn about daily life at the farm over the last 300 years.
- Ages 5-14
- Advance registration required.
- No registrations will be accepted on the day of the program.
- One adult per family admitted free, additional adults pay full price
- Each program is limited to 24 people.
- These are not drop-off programs – children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers and backpack carriers are not permitted in the house museums.