ZooLights promises to dazzle visitors of all ages this holiday season. Enter a winter wonderland of tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. Stroll through festively decorated Yukon Creek, home to bald eagles, Canada lynx, and reindeer.
- Meet one of Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.*
- Have your photo taken with Jolly Old St. Nick in Santa's Castle through December 23.
- Register for Holiday Hot Chocolate with the Reindeer (see below for dates and registration details.
- Enjoy a moonlit spin on our carousel, Jungle Fun, Safari Jeep, and Turbo Tub rides at $3.00 per ride, or purchase a combo package of four rides for $10.00.
- December 6, 13, 20 and 24: Meet Mrs. Claus from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- December 20, Performance by a cappella group, Random Chants, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- December 28, 6:00 p.m.: Storytime with Big Joe the Storyteller in Santa's Castle
- December 31: Put on your party hats and get ready to celebrate Zoo Year's Eve with us, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Register for Holiday Hot Chocolate with the Reindeer (see below for dates and registration details).
Please note: Online tickets can be used any day through December 31.
- ZooLights will be closed on December 25.
- Admission discounts and coupons, including library passes, are not valid for ZooLights admission. They may be used for general Zoo admission only.