Magnolia’s 41st Annual Road Race is a 5k Race to be held rain or shine along a beautiful, scenic route in Magnolia. A 1k Walk/Fun Run will appeal to kids and those not capable of completing the 5k. All proceeds from the races go to the Magnolia Library.
The 1k course is short, easy and also includes scenic Shore Road. All kids who enter get a ribbon and there are trophies for the top finishers. We will also have an ice cream concession for the first time! The races will take place followed by the a celebration of the Magnolia Library's 100th Anniversary, so make a day of it in Magnolia!
What you should know:
- USATF Sanctioned Course
- There's a pancake breakfast!
- Bouncy House
- Free shirts for first 100 5k entrants
- No extra online registration fees
- Cash prizes and live music by The Steamers!
- Proceeds go to the Magnolia Library
- Police & Fire Touch-A-Truck
- Kids entry fee includes Pancake Breakfast and bouncy house!
Good Morning Gloucester Interview with 2013 Race Organizers