Dr. Doyle makes recommendations for optimizing health, preventing disease, and improving quality of life for families. Specializing in nutritional, herbal and homeopathic treatments for the entire family, Dr. Doyle helps patients achieve significant improvements in their health and the health of their families. As a Naturopathic Doctor and Health Educator, Sue uses natural healing methods to inspire patients to make better choices about their health and encourages them to take an active role in their own healing.
"My patients enjoy very high success rates using natural methods to identify and treat obstacles to healing. I enjoy working with people of all ages and all health concerns. Hearing people's stories truly inspires me and I am excited to be part of an individual's journey to self- development and optimal health." Dr. Sue Doyle
Some of Dr. Doyle's services include:
- Nutritional counseling
- Detoxificaion Cleansing designed to balance blood sugar, increase energy, and reduce sugar cravings.
- Lifestyle counseling
- Consults for acute and chronic conditions
Dr. Doyle works with people to treat a wide range of acute and chronic conditions including:
- Chronic inflammatory conditions such as allergies, asthma and eczema
- Support Cancer Therapies
- Digestive Issues such as constipation, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances, menstrual and peri-menopausal irregularities
- Lyme Disease
- Immune Support
- Auto-Immune Conditions
Methods of Treatment
- Nutritional Counseling – Good nutrition is the cornerstone of optimal health. What you eat shows up in your overall health picture and positive changes in nutrition can produce great results very quickly.
- Botanical Medicine - In use long before today’s synthetic drugs were developed, botanical herbs offer powerful, safe and effective methods of healing with very few side effects when used under the guidance of a trained professional.
- Homeopathy – A holistic form of treatment derived from natural sources – plants, animals and minerals. Homeopathy has long been recognized as highly effective in many countries around the world in treating a wide range of illnesses.
Dr. Doyle's passions include natural foods and whole foods cooking, hiking, backpacking, bicycling and yoga. She lives in Newbury, MA with her husband, Peter and two sons, Turner and Zachary. “Keep it real, be authentic, live genuinely" - Sue Doyle
“I love working with Dr. Sue Doyle because of her holistic approach and extensive background in nutrition. I have had great success using herbal tinctures, homeopathic medicines and high quality supplements recommended by her. Sue is a kind, compassionate doctor who cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know them on an individual basis.” -- Susan, Newburyport
Dr. Sue Doyle has been practicing in the Newburyport area since 2000, first at the Holistic Family Practice in Newbury and presently maintains her private practice at The Tannery in Newburyport.
Trained in conventional medical disciplines as well as complementary methods, Dr. Doyle received her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree (ND) in 1999 from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon, the oldest accredited college of naturopathic medicine in the United States. Dr. Doyle is Board certified and licensed to practice Naturopathic Medicine.
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct method of primary health care -an art, science, philosophy and practice of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of illness. Naturopathic physicians seek to restore and maintain optimum health in their patients by emphasizing nature's inherent self-healing process, the vis medicatrix naturae. This is accomplished through education and the rational use of natural therapeutics.