All children have an innate musical ability that needs a little nurturing to become a fun and educational source of entertainment. The Kiwi Girl has developed an active approach to teaching music through singing, movement and instrument playing. Her teaching-by-doing approach will help your child learn advanced musical concepts like rhythm, pitch and form, and kids will naturally progress to the point of having a desire to learn a musical instrument.
The Kiwi Girl believes that singing and music have a lot of benefits for children (and adults!) including:
- Music prepares young brains for learning.
- Singing expands physical abilities.
- Singing helps young children express their emotions in acceptable ways.
- Singing creates an appreciation for music and other arts.
- Singing is a great way for children to learn teamwork and to bond with others.
- Singing lasts a lifetime.
The Kiwi Girl offers classes for kids aged 0-6 at local venues, private lessons for children 8 and older and entertainment services for birthday parties and other functions. Birthday party entertainment by The Kiwi Girl, will help you set or complete the them you have for your child's party. You can choose from:
- A Princess Party
- A Fairy Party
- A Bug Party
- A Tea Party
- A little Birdie Party
Whether you are looking for private instruction or interactive musical groups, give the Kiwi Girl a call to set the foundation of musical interest for your child that is bound to last a lifetime!