North Shore Kid is about supporting family life north of Boston and to do that we support many professionals, organizations, and businesses north of Boston. One of the best investments we've made as a local business was to join the North Shore Chamber of Commerce. The NSCC membership provides excellent exposure and opportunities to meet and learn more about other North Shore professionals, organizations and businesses and in turn we have learned to run our business effectively.
We've been a proud member for many years and we encourage everyone doing business north of Boston to join. You'll connect with a fantastic group of people, getting things done for the betterment of the north of Boston community.
Here are some of business leaders we met this week:
- Will Monks: Joe Green Insurance Agency in Marblehead makes it easy to get all of your insurance needs.
- Robert G. Bradford, President at North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Erik B. Smith, Vice-President at North Shore Chamber of Commerce
Danielle M. Brazill, Director of Events & Member Services at
North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Crowder, Vice-President of Operations, North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Ed Oppenheim, Stream Productions, Video and Multimedia services
- Tom Russell, Electric Insurance Company, Full service for all insurance needs.
- Michael Duffy, Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, Attorney at Law
- Jessica Wright, Hawthorne Hotel, Sales Manager
- Joann Gillette, North Shore 104.9 Radio
- Peter McManus, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Michael Calabro, Sperling Interactive Marketing Solutions
- Scott Newman, Cummings Properties
- Sue D'Eon, Comcast Business
- Joseph Welch, TradeWinds Insurance & Financial
- Aldrin Agas, Entertainment Cruises, Boston