Spring is an exciting time for outdoor discovery. This April Vacation week Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary has put together four days of hands-on, awesome activities to explore the natural world in spring. Kids will sharpen their observation skills as they locate and learn about bugs, search for salamanders, watch birds gather nesting materials, and much more. Participants will be divided into smaller groups by age. You can sign up for a single day or for the entire week!
Here are links to all four of the April Vacation Adventure Days, you will find more information about pricing and registration by visiting the links.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019: Adventure Day: Amazing Mammals
- Wedensday April 17, 2019: Adventure Day: Winged Wonders
- Thursday, April 18, 2019: Adventure Day: Water World
- Friday, April 19, 2019: Adventure Day: Soil Scientist
Kids can attend all four days or just one! Each program runs from 9am-3pm. Pricing per day is slightly higher than pricing for the entire week.
- For kids in grades K-5 (ages -11)
- Registration is required