ADELINE TOWER COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
We honor the work of teachers, first responders and others whose professional expertise strengthens our local communities, expands the worlds of our children and keeps our local towns safe. Tower School recognizes the impact of these professionals with a scholarship of up to 50% of Tower's tuition for their children. Applicants may also qualify for supplemental tuition assistance to bridge the gap between the scholarship and a family's ability to pay the remaining tuition.
- One or more parents/guardians work in service to their local community (ex: police, fire fighter, EMT, teacher).
- Students applying for admission to grades Pre-K through grade 8 at Tower School are eligible.
- Students must demonstrate academic achievement, assessed through admission evaluation, current teacher recommendations, report cards, and ISEE testing (ISEE is for applicants to grades 5-8).
- Parents will complete a standard tuition assistance application and submit a personal statement.
- Students awarded this annual scholarship must remain in good academic standing each year.
Get more information at https://www.towerschool.org/admission/scholarship