At sundown this Halloween season, Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary will be transformed into a magical forest. Take a guided walk along our Halloween trail, lit by glowing luminaries and home to some interesting characters that come out just for Halloween. Learn about local animals of the night and signs of the season on this, fun family-friendly walk. Allow about one and a half hours for this walk.
Guided tours leave every 10 minutes. Please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled tour time. Due to group size restrictions we cannot accomodate late arrivals into other groups.
- Recommended for ages 4-10
- Registration Required
- Walk-ins can not be accommodated the night of the event!
- Masks are required for indoor bathroom use; they are optional outdoors.
- This program occurs rain or shine.
- Please dress warmly, as the entirety of this program takes place outdoors.
Friday, October 14, 2022 4:30-7:30pm
Saturday, October 15, 2022 4:30-7:30pm
Mass Audubon Members: Adult: $12; Adult:$10
Non-Members: Adult: $14; Adult:$12