Come down to Brooksby Farm for the third annual Autumn's Trick-or-Treat and Shop, a fundraiser to benefit the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Boston Children's Hospital! Bring your little ones in costume to trick-or-treat with our vendors while you get your shop on! Guests in costume get a free ticket for the Brooksby Farm Hayride. Here’s what to look forward to:
- Shopping with local vendors and crafters
- Treadwell’s ice cream sundae bar (starting at 12pm)
- Special guest appearances from Rapunzel, Moana, Elsa and Anna, and a few other friends to be announced later! Courtesy of Ice Queen Cosplay Princess Parties
- Family photo area including digital downloads of your images, thanks to Stephanie Strydom Photography
- Kids’ crafts
- Raffles that you DON’T want to miss (Gift certificates, product baskets, Bruins tickets, a 4K TV and more!!)
- An apple cider stand run by little Autumn herself, featuring the Farm’s famous apple cider!
This event is free and open to the public with plenty of opportunities for small cash donations to the NICU. Last year, with the help of our vendors and attending guests, we were able to raise over $3,000 for Boston Children’s Hospital!