Join the North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club for an evening of stargazing at Maudslay State Park. The night sky is spectacular when you can view it from the middle of a state park, where our street lights don’t spoil the view! Maudslay State Park teams up with the North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club to highlight the spectacular night sky.
- Please dress for the weather, wear sturdy shoes.
- Blankets and folding chairs will make a better experience!
- Weather permitting, we can't star gaze if it is overcast.
- Bring Bug Spray
- Telescopes will be provided.
- Ages 6 and up
- Meet in the field across from the parking lot at 74 Curzon Mill Road.