Miss Lisa invites you to join her for some family-friendly seasonal nature walks in the area. Together we will explore the salt marsh, the woods, and more. We will look for birds, mammals, and of course, mushrooms! We'll use our "science eyes" and "nature ears" and learn, play, and discover together. Some mammals store food, grow thicker fur, and make dens or burrows in winter. Let's find out which animals are active and look for their tracks in the snow!
For kids ages 4-8. All children must be accompanied by at least one participating adult. Sign up for one or more sessions.
- March 15: Who's Asleep? (Maudslay State Park, Newburyport)
- March 22: Who's Awake? (Deer Island, Amesbury)
- March 29: Signs of Spring (Location to be determined)
- April 5: Wake Up Spring! (Hans Morris Reservation, Newbury)
- April 12: Spring on the River (Joppa Flats Salt Marsh, Newburyport)