Join Peabody Recreation at Tillie's Farm in Peabody for the Annual Christmas Tree Bonfire! This is a FREE community event. What to bring:
- Warm clothes & comfortable shoes. The farm has uneven terrain.
- A non-perishable to donate. Receive a free s'more for every item brought!
- Cash for food, beverages, and other goodies
Bring a tree in advance to Tillie’s Farm
- Bring your Christmas tree to Tillie's Farm on January 2nd and/or January 3rd from 8am-4pm. It will be added the bonfire pile of trees.
- No trees will be accepted on Saturday, January 4th
- Trees must be clean (no plastic bags, decorations, tinsel, etc.)
Parking is available at Brown School, on-street parking, the back parking lot of Saint Ann's, and handicap parking at magical beginnings.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS from 4-7PM
Games, aActivities, Food Trucks, & Pub
- 4:30 PM Seasonal Trivia
- 5:15 PM Wreath Toss
- 6:00 PM Bonfire
Games & Activities
- Giant Jenga
- Glow Corn Hole
- Giant Chess
- S'more making
- Face Painting\
- Cookie Monster
Pop Up Pub Vendors:
- Granite Coast Brewing Company
- Far From The Tree Cider
- Essex County
- Idle Hands Craft Ales