With education costs rising year after year, paying for college is a concern for most families. Additionally, the financial aid process can be confusing, intimidating, and often frustrating. Here’s what you will learn at this 60-minute workshop:
- How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
- Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
- How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- How private universities can cost you less than a state school
- How students can potentially receive more free money and less loans
Presented by Jim Femia*, Certified College Funding Specialist (CCFS) and member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP).
Please register @ 526-7711.