Welcoming your baby into the world is one of life’s most amazing experiences. The Birth Center of Anna Jaques Hospital is proud to offer parents of northern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire a place of exceptional care.
Our 12-bed unit is just the right size for women seeking a combination of experience you can trust and personalized attention you can't get at larger facilities – all while staying close to home.
All private rooms (guaranteed!) from delivery through recovery
- Widest range of providers and personal birth choices to meet your needs and preferences
- Measurably high quality care for you and your baby
- Anesthesiologist physically on site 24/7 to control pain and for emergency C-section deliveries
- Neonatal Care Center with a neonatologist available 24/7
- Overnight accommodations for your partner or support person*
- A variety of classes and support groups, including childbirth preparation, parenting, sibling preparation, breastfeeding and much more.
*Your partner/support person is encouraged to stay with you overnight; however, we are unable to accommodate other visitors, including siblings or other children.