This 1.20 acre park, located off Ocean Avenue on Marblehead Neck, gets its name from the castle-like private home next to the park. Once known as "Great Head", Castle Rock was a lookout for arriving and departing fishing fleets and for pirate and enemy ships, both British and France. It offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean with benches, fishing and off-shore sailing.
, with some of the best views of Marblehead Harbor, is situated on 2.82 acres of land off Front Street. The site of the park was originally known as Bartoll's Head but was named after Uriel Crocker, who donated a large portion of the land to the town in 1885. The park is home to a plaque commemorating Marblehead's contributions to the U.S. Navy. Crocker Park offers a pavilion and gazebo, benches, restrooms and a swimming float and hosts numerous weddings and summer-evening concerts.
Fountain Park, at one time known as Bailey's Head, was the site of a fort during the Revolutionary War and later the War of 1812 when it was called Fort Washington. The land was donated to the inhabitants of Marblehead by James J.H. Gregory in 1888. Fountain Park is located on Orne Street, opposite Old Burial Hill.