Spring is an exciting time for outdoor discovery. This April Vacation week Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary has put together four days of hands-on, awesome activities to explore the natural world in spring. Kids will sharpen their observation skills as they locate and learn about bugs, search for salamanders, watch birds gather nesting materials, and much more. Participants will be divided into smaller groups by age. NOTE: some programs are sold out, but you can still join a waitlist.
Here are links to all four of the April Vacation Adventure Days, you will find more information about pricing and registration by visiting the links.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017: Adventure Day: Amazing Mammals
- Wedensday April 19, 2017: Adventure Day: Wonderful Wings
- Thursday, April 20, 2017: Adventure Day: Water World
- Friday, April 22, 2017: Adventure Day: Digging in the Dirt
Kids can attend all four days or just one! Each program runs from 9am-3pm. Pricing per day is slightly higher than pricing for the entire week.
- For kids in grades K-5 (ages -11)
- Registration is required