Weekday Little Explorers: Animals in Winter
What animals do you see in winter? Where do they find their food? We will hike to the woods and look for clues of what they have been eating and where they have been sleeping. Discover tracks in the snow and try to guess what animals have been on the trails.
- Suitable for children ages 2-6 yrs
- Registration is required.
- Please dress warmly since we will go outside for a portion of each program.
Check out other Weekday Little Explorers:
- Weekday Little Explorers: The Mitten, January 16, 2013
- Weekday Little Explorers: Backyard Birds, January 23, 2013
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids
If you like us, then 'Like' us!