Take a step back in time and enjoy a spring day on the farm. Enjoy traditional New England music, sheep-shearing, and wagon rides and cheer on your favorite teams of the Essex Base Ball Association as they play using 1860s rules. At these fun, historically accurate games, players pitch underhand, a ball bounced once and caught is an out, and no gloves are allowed.
- 10:00am | Lowell BBC vs. Newburyport Clamdiggers
- 1:00pm | Portsmouth Rockinghams vs. Lynn Live OaksGrass
- In partnership with the Essex Base Ball Association and Ipswich Ale Brewery.
- Snacks, baseballs, and cards are available for purchase.
- Grass field seating: bring blankets and lawn chairs, no reserved seating.
In partnership with Granite State Draft Horse and Pony Association, Essex Base Ball Association and Ipswich Ale.