Maudslay State Park invites you to a twilight hike! Join the park interpreter for an evening adventure walking through different areas of the park and exploring nature at dusk. A different route and topic each week, so make it a weekly event!
- May 10: Moseley's Pet Cemetary
- May 17: Full Moon Walk
- May 24: Nocturnal Animals
- May 31: Sensory Walk
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring water and bug spray
- For ages 6 and up.
Meet at the park headquarters on 74 Curzon Mill Road.