Come join the Lake Gardener Improvement Association for a twilight paddle on Lake Gardner! Enjoy the magic of twilight on the water! Bring your kayak, canoe or paddleboard and join us as we leisurely paddle the flatwater of Lake Gardner to enjoy the quiet as dusk turns to dark as we watch for migrating geese to land. The trip will depart the beach at 7:00 PM and will involve a talk about the history of the lake and its environs as we explore the shoreline as we watch the sky gradually change.
- This is a BYOB, bring your own boat, event!
- Also required is a PFD (Coast Guard Approved life jacket for every paddler) and a headlamp for safety and visibility.
- Glowsticks are welcome but not required.
- This event is weather sensitive, and will be canceled if conditions require.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a non-perishable item to support Our Neighbor’s Table.
- Reservation Information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to confirm your attendance at this event.
- Part of Trails & Sails 2019
Meets at Lake Gardner Beach