Eagles, owls, and hawks, oh my! Beat the winter blahs with a high-energy search for birds of prey on Plum Island. We'll start things off at Joppa Flats with a short PowerPoint presentation and some homemade brownies and fruit. Then, we'll bundle up with radios and binoculars and head out to Plum Island to look for snowy owls, bald eagles, and various hawks over the salt marsh, in the dunes, and along the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge road.
- Suitable for children 7 - 14 years. (Not recommended for kids under 6)
- Meet at the Joppa Flats Education Center.
- Please dress for the weather with waterproof footwear.
- Kids must be accompanied by adults.
- In the event of cold, heavy rain or inclement Winter weather, this event will be postponed.