Don't miss historic downtown Salem's sweetest event of the year. Salem Main Streets, the Salem Chamber of Commerce, Destination Salem, and local retailers, restaurants, and businesses invite you to attend the 15th annual Salem’s So Sweet Chocolate & Ice Sculpture Festival. A decadent tradition of delectable chocolate, sparkling ice sculptures, and Valentine’s Day shopping…don’t miss Salem’s sweetest event of the year!
- Chocolate & Wine Tasting Kick-off Event – Friday, Feb. 9, 2018, 6:30 pm
- This luscious tasting event features wine and chocolate samplings from premier Salem restaurants, stores, and sweet shops. Tickets are $30 and are available now! BUY TICKETS NOW
- Ice Sculptures Downtown – Starting Feb. 10, 2018
- Last year, we had a record-breaking 25 beautiful ice sculptures, including the Queen of Hearts, Cinderella’s Carriage, a goat named Bella, and more – including actual ice bars at Rockafellas’ and the Regatta Pub. Be sure to make plans for a special evening stroll on Saturday, Feb. 10, when the sculptures will be illuminated between by Retonica! More information about this year’s sculptures will be available online at www.salemsosweet.com as we get closer to the event.
- Shopping Promotions and Events – Saturday, Feb. 10 and Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Many downtown businesses will offer discounts and special offerings throughout the festival! More information to come closer to the event.
- The Salem Trolley offers trolley rides around the festival route weather permitting on February 10 & 11 from 12 pm to 4 pm for only $2 an adult (free for children).
Many downtown businesses will offer chocolate samplings and sweet discounts around downtown Salem all weekend in celebration of Valentine’s Day. Check to see who is participating in the “Golden Ticket” – make a full-price purchase at one participating downtown business and get 10% off your purchase at the next participating business! Offer is good Feb. 10 and 11 only, some restrictions may apply. In addition, many of Salem’s finest restaurants and retailers will be offering their own luscious chocolate and love-inspired specials and events.
Salem’s So Sweet is organized by Salem Main Streets and the Salem Chamber of Commerce, and supported by Creative Salem, Destination Salem, Retonica, Scarlet Letter Press, and Rockafellas.