Saint Peter's Fiesta - Saturday
The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest is a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester, and has all kinds of family-oriented activities and events that celebrate the Italian and fishing traditions of the oldest sea port in the United States!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
- 9:30am - Youth and adult soccer games at Newell Stadium
- 10:00am - Military Seine Boat Race: US Coast Guard vs. US Navy
- 12noon - Midnight - Fiesta amusement rides & attractions
- 3pm - Children's games at Beach Court
- 4:45pm - Sports events at Pavilion Beach; Seine boat races and greasy pole contest.
- 8pm to 11:30pm - Comedian and Musical entertainment featuring New York singer/musician Aaron Caruso.
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
Aaron Caruso Sings O Sole Mio
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups. Here's a list of the amusement rides & attractions at the 2012 St. Peter's Fiesta:
- Freak Out
- Arctic Blast
- Starship Exodus
- Slide Crazy Bus
- Orient Express
- Rockin' Tug
- Round Up
- Gondola Wheel
- Sea Dragon
- Mardi Gras
For up-to-the-minute coverage of the 2012 St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.