Saint Peter's Fiesta - Opening Night
The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest — swings into gear Wednesday, June 27, 2012. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester. It's a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- 5 pm - Midnight - Carnival opens with Fiesta amusement rides & attractions
- 7:00–10:00 pm - Musical Entertainment “Forever Legends” featuring “Sinatra & Friends”
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Saturday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups. Here's a list of the amusement rides & attractions at the 2012 St. Peter's Fiesta:
- Freak Out
- Arctic Blast
- Starship Exodus
- Slide Crazy Bus
- Orient Express
- Rockin' Tug
- Round Up
- Gondola Wheel
- Sea Dragon
- Mardi Gras
For up-to-the-minute coverage of the 2012 St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids