The St. Peter's Fiesta, Gloucester's annual salute to its fishermen, religious celebration, and five-day carnival and family fun fest — swings into gear Wednesday, June 26, 2019. The festival is sponsored by the Italian-American fishing community of Gloucester. It's a fun, safe tradition for families to enjoy.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- 5 pm - Midnight | Carnival opens with Fiesta amusement rides & attractions | Saint Peter's Square
- 7:00–10:00 pm | Musical Entertainment | Saint Peter's Square | Barry Mooney
Schedules for other Fiesta Days:
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Thursday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Friday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Saturday
- Saint Peter's Fiesta - Sunday
The rides this year are fantastic and there is a ride for all age groups.
Wednesday: 5pm - Close
Thursday: 5pm - Close
Friday: 2pm - 6pm
$25 per person, per session
DOWNLOAD THE COUPON
For up-to-the-minute coverage of Gloucester's St. Peter's Fiesta, visit Good Morning Gloucester.