Notch Brewing's family-friendly biergarten returns to Appleton Farms, one of the oldest continually running farms in the country. The biergarten will be setting up in the farm's historic stone paddock for two days of autumnal fun finest session beer await you. Grab your friends and family and join us for a cold beer and spectacular views of our pastures. Bring a picnic from home or buy a snack box featuring Appleton Farms Cheese which pairs perfectly with Notch's session beer. Enjoy lawn games, take a walk to the barnyard to see our animals, or just relax and listen to the live music!
Music (Times subject to change slightly):
- Saturday - 2:30-5:30PM: MYRTLE - Trio playing old time Americana and Folk
- Sunday - 4-6: Cold Chocolate - Trio playing American, Roots & Bluegrass
The bar uses reusable mugs and we do charge a $10 mug deposit on your first round. All pours are $7 per half-liter and we do accept cash and cards.
We had a great turnout the last time we visited Appleton Farms so we're excited to see you all again!
Things to remember:
- This even is FREE to attend
- Appleton Farm Store will be open from 10am-4pm both days of the weekend.
- Please no Dogs allowed due to the livestock on the property