The North Shore Cancer RUN will feature a 5K and 10K road race starting at the Cove Community Center in Beverly, MA. Both routes are along the scenic Beverly coast and are “out and back” courses. The cost to participate is $30 prior to the race, $40 on race day.
- 7:00 a.m.
- Registration opens at the Cove Community Center
- 8:00 a.m.
- Shot gun start! 5K and 10K
- 8:30 a.m.
- Awards & Refreshments
- 10:00 a.m.
- Refreshments close/event ends
FREE PARKING: There is plenty of FREE parking at the nearby Lynch Park, 55 Ober Street, just a short warm up walk to the Cove Community Center.
DIRECTIONS: The Cove Community Center is 2 miles from Route 128, located at 19 East Corning Street, just off of Route 127 in Beverly, MA.
RACE BIB/SHIRT PICK UP: Bibs will be mailed out within two weeks of the RUN and will also be available starting at 7am on race day.
AWARDS: We will be awarding 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for Men’s and Women’s 5K and 10K for each age group plus the OVERALL first place finishers for men and women in 5K and 10K.
- 14 and Under
Race course support will breakdown after the majority of RUNners have passed. For those who are walking the course, we encourage you to be part of the 5k race and hope you will join us in June for the WALK which is focused on walkers. RUNners of all abilities are welcome but we encourage those who are walking to participate in the 5k race so that you are able to make it back to enjoy the festivities at the Cove Center. Thank you to all of the RUNners and Volunteers who make this event a huge success.
- Water will be provided to runners along the route and along the finish line.
- Refreshments will also be provided for RUNners at the finish line.
- Restrooms are located in the parking lot at the Cove Community Center.
- The first 150 registrants or anyone who raises $100 or more will receive a long sleeve tech shirt.
- Finishers are also treated to delicious refreshments and treats!