Newburyport Kids' Talent Show
Showcasing the talents of kids of all ages. This is a non-competitive showcase of children’s talent in Newburyport and the surrounding area. Children in grades 1 - 12, ages 6 - 18 who are residents or students in the Newburyport Schools and the immediate surrounding areas will be allowed to participate.
Participants may perform music, dance, poetry, acting, juggling, etc. as a soloist, duet, trio, etc. or small band. They MUST provide a CD, and/or musical instruments, props, costumes.
- The performer must provide a CD to be used during the showcase. All CD’s are to be labeled with your name, Track number, and Name of the song. You may burn your own CD
- Please pick up your CD after your Set is finished, at the Registration Table
- If your child is performing more than (1) Act, please have CD for each Act
- If you are using a musical instrument, such as a keyboard, you must provide your own equipment
- Microphones and Sound are provided
- There is no Lip Synching allowed
- All performers will be assigned a time slot.
- All performers are to sign in with a parent or guardian at the registration table located beside the stage in Waterfront Park between the hours of 10:00AM and 11:30AM.
- All forms are due by Friday, July 27, 2012.
- Late entrants will be accepted if time and slots are available on the performance day.
- All participants must fill out a pre-registration form and have a parent signature.
- For groups, all group members must fill out a form with a parent’s signature.
Yankee Homecoming will provide a stage, full sound system, and publicity for the event. THERE IS NO FEE CHARGED and ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A SIGNED PRE-REGISTRATION FORM FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE EVENT.